Faculty & Staff Resources
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Forms
- Forms should be submitted by department administrative staff (not faculty). Forms include:
- Approval of Credit (Other Credit, Substitution, Transfer & Waiver)
- Entrance Term Change
- Grade Change
- Graduation Term Change
- Letters of Reference
- Plan Change
- Request for Coding
- Schedule Change
- Withdrawal Form – Initiated by Coordinator
Other Academic Forms
Degree & Enrollment Verifications
UTMB uses National Student Clearinghouse for current students and alumni. Visit Enrollment Services and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- TASP - Texas Academic Skills Test (TASP) has been replaced by the Texas Higher Education Assessment (THEA).
- TOEFL - Applicants whose tertiary-level education has been completed at international institutions must be able to read, write, speak and understand English, as this is essential for success in academic studies at UTMB School of Health
Professions. If an applicant's native language is not English and the applicant has been educated outside of the United States, the applicant must demonstrate English proficiency by achieving a satisfactory score on the Test of English as a Foreign
Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Texas Success Initiative and Developmental Education (TSI) requirements can be found on the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board website.
If you are having problems with these forms, please download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. These forms must be saved to your computer and sent as an attachment
in an email. In most cases, these forms will work on Mac computers. These forms are not intended for use with iPads.
If you have any questions regarding this information or need access to Cobblestone, please contact Matt Melero at firstname.lastname@example.org or 409-772-3030.
Affiliation Agreement Document Storage
Cobblestone How-To Videos
Student Liability Insurance Certificates
If you need older policies, please contact email@example.com
Faculty & Staff Resources
- Remote Learning Information and Technology Resources
- Blackboard - Respondus Lockdown Browser Instructions
- Hitachi Interactive Panel - Manual and Training Guide
- Zoom Licenses - All licensed Zoom account requests have 3 steps that have to be completed before they are approved. If all 3 of the following steps are not completed, then the account will not be completed.
- Send a helpdesk ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a licensed Zoom account for academics.
- Please fill out the following Zoom Account Inquiry Form.
- Then have your Trusted Requester submit a request in ITIM for the type of Zoom account you need. (your manager or supervisor will be able to help with this)
This license should not be used for internal or staff meetings with UTMB employees they have TEAMS and employees are to use it. Zoom doesn't cost your department
anything, but it does cost UTMB $10 monthly per license so please keep this in mind when requesting a licensed Zoom account.
SHP Communications and Marketing
The Office of Academic and Student Affairs communications and marketing team (Michelle Conley and Kyle Beede) has launched a new SHP Communications & Marketing Request Form. SHP Colleagues can now initiate requests and seek project
support by using the new intake form for the following items: social media, What’s Up Wednesday, VISIX monitors, e-newsletter articles, podcasts, graphic design, media relations, and more.
UTMB Marketing and Branding
UTMB Health Brand Identity: https://www.utmb.edu/identity/
These brand guidelines are meant to unify and strengthen the UTMB Health brand. It takes everyone working together to make these guidelines work. By helping us rigorously apply our identity system's standards, you will ensure that our
brand continually reinforces and builds on our reputation. The people of UTMB Health give this institution their all. To make sure our brand works just as hard, follow these brand guidelines everywhere our brand is applied.