- Resume / Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Official Transcripts
- All post-secondary and professional transcripts from each institution attended.
- Statement of Purpose and Objectives It
is your opportunity to inform the faculty reviewers of your
qualifications, motivation, and potential to contribute to the field of
- Describe your academic and/or professional preparation for a career in public health.
- Your focused interest in the degree program/department or field of study to which you are applying.
- Career plans upon completion of the program at UTMB School of Public and Population Health.
- Note any relevant strengths or weaknesses in your background or in your ability to carry out your professional responsibilities.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation - sent electronically via SOPHAS.
must request LORs from individuals qualified to evaluate your academic
and professional performance, ability, motivation, and character.
- At least one LOR should come from a current or former professor/instructor.
Additional application requirements for international applicants
- World Education Services (WES) In lieu of official transcripts.
- iCAP course-by-course evaluation of academic records from institutions outside of the U.S.
- TOEFL or IELTS (scores must be less than 2 years old).
- TOEFL iBT score of 94 or higher, or
- IELTS overall score of 7.0 or higher
- If English was the primary language of instruction and is listed on WES, you may request a waiver in writing.