OneDrive is cloud-based storage space for your personal work files. Files may be easily saved to and from OneDrive and SharePoint using the OneDrive sync client (Windows 10 required) or through a web browser. OneDrive also has a mobile app that can be downloaded from your device's app service.
If your computer runs the MacOS, Linux or an earlier version of Windows,
you’ll have to use a web browser to access SharePoint and OneDrive.
Features & Benefits
- OneDrive folders are 1 terabyte (1000 GB) in size
business continuity: documents saved in OneDrive folders are stored in
the Microsoft cloud, protected from the unexpected local weather and
other adverse conditions
- Improved integration with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products
- Files and documents are accessible from anywhere, with computers and mobile devices
- Edit, attach and approve documents with one click while you’re on the go
- Co-authoring empowers true collaboration at UTMB—edit documents simultaneously with teammates and colleagues across departments