Download & Review
- Preceptorship Information (.doc)
- Service Work Policy (.pdf)
- Work Outside School Policy (.pdf)
- Security Background Checks
Each preceptorship is evaluated through cognitive (knowledge), psychomotor (skill) and affective (attitude) criteria:
- Affective criteria are evaluated at each preceptorship. Students must receive an affirmative response to all items on the Affective Objectives Checklist to pass the clinical rotation. The clinical preceptorship faculty is responsible for completing the Affective Objectives Checklist, reviewing it with the student, and returning it to the Clinical Preceptorship Coordinator, who will make the final evaluation.
- Cognitive criteria are evaluated at each preceptorship through the use of preceptorship exams.
- Psychomotor criteria are evaluated at each preceptorship through the use of the Preceptorship Checklists. The checklists evaluate progress toward the completion of psychomotor objectives. Review the objectives and checklists below: