The main campus is located on Galveston Island at the University of Texas Medical Branch. All CLS programs are offered at this site.
Our online programs offer qualified students an opportunity to complete a majority of their coursework at a distance. Periodic onsite weekend laboratories in Galveston hybrid classrooms are to provide student and staff safety during the current pandemic. The goal of these programs is to provide critically needed laboratory personnel for health care.
Affiliations Offered for Clinical Rotations
Note: Clinical sites may vary because of changes in staffing patterns in order to maintain appropriate student-instructor ratios and to ensure quality educational experiences. Clinical placements are subject to change up to the time that training begins.
- UTMB Galveston Surgical Pathology
- UTMB Galveston Autopsy Pathology/ Clinical liaison Jaclyn Nickels
- UTMB Galveston Histology/ Clinical liaison Cheryl Kerry
- UTMB Galveston Cytology/ Clinical liaison Dr. Clement
- UTMB League City Surgical Pathology
- Galveston County Medical Examiner’s office
- Baylor – Ben Taub/ Clinical liaison Kristine McCluskey
- Baylor – St. Lukes/ Clinical liaison Kristine McCluskey
- Sagis Diagnostics/ Clinical liaison Gilma Rodriguez