June 30, 2020 was Tegrity end-of-life.
Panopto has replaced Tegrity as our campus solution for screen/lecture capture.
Tegrity materials have been migrated into Panopto. See here for details on how to regain access to the materials:
Reassociation Schedule and Information
See project timeline below:
- 12.20.19 End of campus support for Tegrity recordings in classrooms
- 01.05.20 End of campus support of personal Tegrity recording
Tegrity recordings will remain accessible to view and download until mid-June 2020
- 01.06.20 Panopto rollout and fully supported
Getting started resources and vendor webinars available: Panopto Page
- 01.06.20 Migration of Tegrity materials into Panopto begins
- 02.24.20 Tegrity migration into Panopto complete
- 03.02.20 Academic Computing begins the re-association of migrated materials to courses and users
This process gives original users access to their materials
- 06.30.20 Tegrity end of life