Panopto has replaced Tegrity as our campus solution for screen/lecture capture.
Tegrity materials have been migrated into Panopto. See here for details on how to regain access to the materials:
Reassociation Schedule and Information
Please be aware of the time line below as we approach the Tegrity sunset and implementation of Panopto as our screen/lecture capture solution.
- 12.20.19 End of campus support for Tegrity recordings in classrooms
- 01.05.20 End of campus support of personal Tegrity recording
Tegrity recordings will remain accessible to view and download until mid-June 2020
- 01.06.20 Panopto rollout and fully supported
Getting started resources and vendor webinars available: Panopto Page
- 01.06.20 Migration of Tegrity materials into Panopto begins
- 02.24.20 Tegrity migration into Panopto complete
- 03.02.20 Academic Computing begins the re-association of migrated materials to courses and users
This process gives original users access to their materials
- 06.30.20 Tegrity end of life
Instructors have the option of downloading their recordings for personal archives.
Tegrity Download InstructionsSign In to Tegrity
Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
Phone: (409) 772 - 4176