Applications not following the instructions will be rejected back for revision.
1. OSP proposal routing form: An Office of Sponsored Programs Proposal Routing form must accompany all intramural research grant applications (copies of this form are available at the OSP web page: https://research.utmb.edu/sponsored-programs/proposal-forms.
2. Assembling the grant application (Two pages maximum)
- a) Title and type of the project (e.g., R01, R21) for which data will be acquired.
- b) Names, affiliation, and expertise of the PI and collaborators as relevant to proposal.
- c) Specific aims of the project that is planned, and the agency to which it is being sent.
- d) A description of how the proposed data acquisition project will strengthen the proposed research application and benefit the infectious disease and immunology research program.
- e) Requested budget and proposed use of funds. Personnel costs must be <50% of the total budget.
3. A list of cited literature (Please keep it brief and relevant).