Our fellowship program is accredited by ACGME (http://acgme.org).
Our program participates in the NRMP (http://nrmp.org/) and all applications are submitted through ERAS (http://aamc.org/services/eras/).
The program accepts U.S. citizens, permanent residents and J1 visa holders. Only H1B visa holders who are currently residing in the U.S. will be considered on a case by case basis.
UTMB is an Equal Opportunity Employer and applications from women and members of minority groups are strongly encouraged.
For additional information, please contact:
Nephrology Fellowship Coordinator
University of Texas Medical Branch
301 University Blvd.
Galveston, TX 77555-0570
John Badalamenti, M.D.
Associate Professor of Medicine
Director, Nephrology Fellowship Program
Medical Director, Acute Dialysis Unit
Medical Director, Nephrology Clinic
Hania Kassem, M.D.
Assoc. Director, Nephrology Fellowship Program
Medical Director, Home Dialysis Program
- Competitive salary
- High quality health insurance for the fellow and family which includes dental, and disability insurance.Vision insurance available at a low cost to fellow.
- High level of employer contribution to 401K retirement package
- Employee Discount Programs
- Vacation – up to 12 days per year
- Sick Leave – up to 12 days per year
- Holidays – any holidays worked will accrue 8 hours holiday to use at a later date
- Moving Allowance up to $5000.00
- Parking – discounted by Nephrology
- Textbooks are available through the UTMB Moody Medical Library
- Travel support to one conference per year
- Personalized UTMB jackets
For additional information, please visit: https://www.utmb.edu/gme/