Application Requirements & Selection Criteria
- Applicant must have completed (or will complete) at least one year
of practicum training at an accredited doctoral training program in
- Applicant must write a cover letter that includes their training
goals and objectives and identify how they match with clinical health
psychology and specific research interests.
- A CV with related experience and research activities.
- 3 Letters of Reference with at least one coming from the Director
of Training (DCT) at an APA accredited doctoral training program.
- A copy of graduate transcripts.
For general questions or clinical health psychology contact: Jeff Baker, PhD
Specific Information Contact