301 University Blvd.
Galveston, TX 77555-1137
Health informatics, Measurement Science, Home Modification
Mi Jung Lee, PhD, BSOT is a Research Assistant Professor of the Rehabilitation Sciences PhD Progam for the Department of Nutrition, Metabolism and Rehabilitation Sciences in the School of Health Professions (SHP) at the University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB).
Dr. Lee received a Bachelor of Science from Yonsei University and a PhD from the University of Florida.
Grants & Funding
- Grant# K12 HD0559292020 - Present
- Source: NIH/NICHD
- Study: Rehabilitation Research Career Development Program
- Role: Scholar (PI: Ottenbacher)
- Lee, MJ., Poulin, E., Castañeda, G., & Romero, S. (2020) Feasibility of Using a Tele-Presence Robot to Conduct Home Safety Evaluations, Annals of International Occupational Therapy, https://doi.org/10.3928/24761222-20200116-01
- Lee, MJ., Romero, S., Jia, H., Velozo, C., Gruber-Baldini, A., & Shulman, L. (2019) Self-Efficacy for Managing Hypertension and Comorbid Conditions, World Journal of Hypertension, 9(3), 30-41, 10.5494/wjh.v9.i3.30
- Lee, MJ., Ratcliff. K., Hilton. C., & Hong. I. (2019) Validation of Sensory Outcome Measure: Findings from 2011 Survey of Pathway to Diagnosis and Services, Korean Journal of Occupational Therapy, 27(4), 167-182, 10.14519/kjot.2019.27.4.13
- Hong, I., Shields, M. F., Lee, MJ., Kitchens, R., Ratcliff, K., & Reistetter, TA. (2019). Challenges and opportunities for occupational therapy in big data research. Korean Journal of Occupational Therapy, 27(4), 155-165. 10.14519/kjot.2019.27.4.12
- Lee, Y., Hong, I., Lee, MJ., & Pack, H. (2019) Identifying Risk of Depressive Symptoms in Adults with Physical Disabilities Receiving Rehabilitation Services: Propensity Score Approaches, Annals of Rehabilitation Medicine, 43(3), 250-261. 10.5535/arm.2019.43.3.250
Note: A complete list of all publications can be found on the UTMB Research Experts web page.