About this facility:
COVID-19 RESPONSE: When attending in-person classes or meetings, adhere to allowed maximum occupancy per room as posted on classroom entrances. Currently, we are limiting occupancy to 25 percent of full capacity. If you are using a room that does not have an occupancy limit posted, use the 25 percent limit to determine the appropriate number of people who can be there at one time. Be sure to always maintain 6 feet of distance between people in the room.
- Located on the 6th floor of the Administration Building, Room 6.300. 301 8th Street, Galveston, TX 77555. L#01292
- Can accommodate 70 guests for a seated dinner, 125 for a stand-up reception, and 100 for theater-style seating.
- The room is equipped with:
- Retractable screen
- Skype, Microsoft Teams, Zoom capabilities
- Handheld microphones,
- Lavaliere microphones
- AMX control touch screen
- 2 wall monitors
- Polycom (conference telephone number 409-772-2731)
- Flip chart stand
- Wireless high speed internet