Effective May 1, 2019
Student Health and Counseling charges a "No Show" fee of $25.00 for missed therapy and psychiatric appointments.
The no-show fee will be applied if an appointment is not cancelled by 3 pm one business day prior to the scheduled visit. This policy applies to new and established patients and will be charged directly to your student account, NOT to the patients insurance. All no show fees must be paid prior to the next appointment in order to be seen and a hold may be placed on your account if the balance is not paid.
If you have not attended orientation or started classes you are not eligible to be seen by a provider until that time.
We Accept Credit Cards Only
Make sure to verify coverage before each office visit.
- Please read options below before moving on to Step 2.
- Student Health Clinic: Walk In appointments are available for sick visits, wait time not guaranteed. Same day/Next day appointments might be available, please stop by the clinic to schedule.
- Nurse Visit: (Q-Gold, Flu, Hep B, MMR, Varicella, HPV, Gardasil, and Titer Appointments.)
- Counseling Services: If in need of immediate counseling services and cannot find any availability online, please call or walk in to check for availability.If you schedule a new counseling appointment you must complete and bring with you to your initial appointment intake forms for review by the provider click here for applicable forms.
- Psychiatry Services: For any Psychiatry appointment please call us at (409) 747-9508 to schedule with one of our staff members.
- Click UTMB Students Only option after you click the button below. (You do NOT login to myChart)
myChart Open Scheduling