Symptoms of COVID-19
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. Anyone can have mild to severe symptoms.
Possible symptoms include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
This list does not include all possible symptoms. Symptoms may change with new COVID-19 variants and can vary depending on vaccination status. CDC will continue to update this list as we learn more about COVID-19. Older adults and people who have underlying
medical conditions like heart or lung disease or diabetes are at higher risk for getting very sick from COVID-19.
If you test positive for COVID-19, stay home for at least 5 days and isolate from others in your home. You are likely most infectious during these first 5 days.
- Wear a high-quality mask.
- Do not travel.
- Stay home and separate from others as much as possible.
- Use a separate bathroom, if possible.
- Take steps to improve ventilation at home, if possible.
- Don’t share personal household items, like cups, towels, and utensils.
- Monitor your symptoms. If you have an emergency warning sign (like trouble breathing), seek emergency medical care immediately.
- Learn more about what to do if you have COVID-19.
- ASYMPTOMATIC: If you are asymptomatic, get a covid test 5 days from last known contact. You can schedule a PCR covid test at the Student Health website, same day appointments are available. You may continue with your normal activities but you must
always wear a facemask, social distance, and monitor your symptoms for 14 days.
- SYMPTOMATIC: If you are symptomatic (URI, cough, allergies, congestion etc.), regardless of vaccination status schedule a covid test at the Student Health website, same day appointments are available, and self-isolate pending a negative
- Also email firstname.lastname@example.org the following information: School/Program/DOB/Phone Number/Student ID Number
Scheduling a COVID Test: Please click the button below to schedule your appointment online now.
Schedule an Appointment for a COVID test.
All COVID vaccines are available at student health please click this link to schedule an appointment same day appointment are available.
Schedule an Appointment
Appointments are available every Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm in Student Health If you have any questions, please email Student Health @ email@example.com.