Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
Applicants to the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences:
Masters of Public Health, Population Health Sciences, Rehabilitation Sciences: Apply using the Schools of Public Health Application Service (SOPHAS)
All other GSBS degree programs: Apply using the UTMB Online Application
Please note: Applicants should refer to the
specific program information for possible additional reference requirements. In addition, please be aware that prior to the receipt of your online references, these items will be noted as an "initiated" checklist item. Once the online reference is submitted and received by this office, they will no longer be listed (indicating that this item is complete).
- GSBS application fees are as follows:
- U.S. applicants - $60.00
- International applicants - $85.00
- You must submit official transcripts to the Office of Enrollment Services for the final processing of your application data.
Please note that it is mandatory that official transcripts be sent electronically via SPEEDE or other electronic means if your school has this capability. Check here for a list of these participating schools. If your institution does not send transcripts electronically, we will accept a hardcopy transcript as official if mailed by the institution directly to UTMB Office of Enrollment Services, 301 University Boulevard, Galveston, Texas 77555-1305.
- Application deadlines and application packet requirements are available on Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences Website.
GRE Institution Codes
- Master of Public Health, Population Health Sciences MS & PhD, and Rehabilitation Sciences PhD) - use GRE Code 7012
- All other degree programs - use GRE Code 6887