Allergies? Asthma? Breathing Problems?
We can Help Your Entire Family ...
UTMB's Division of Allergy & Immunology serves both adults and children, treating a wide range of allergy and breathing-related conditions. Conveniently located in Galveston and in League City, our specialists can evaluate and treat you or members
of your family.
We Evaluate and Treat:
- Acute and Chronic Sinusitis
- Allergic and Chronic Rhinitis
- Drug Allergies
- Eczema and Allergic Rashes
- Food Allergies
- Hives & Swelling (Urticaria/Angioedema)
- Insect Allergies
- Eosinophilic Disorders
- Mast Cell Disorders
Our Services Include:
- Allergy Shots (Immunotherapy)
- Drug Challenges and Desensitization
- Food Challenges and Testing
- Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy
- Lung Function Testing
- Skin Testing
- Skin Biopsies
- Venom Immunotherapy
Pollen & Mold Counts