U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service Permits (50 CFR, Part 13)

The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service (a branch of the U.S. Department of the Interior) issues permits under various wildlife laws and treaties at different offices at the national, regional, and/or wildlife port levels. These permits cover a wide range of import/export regulations including the trapping, buying, selling, and trading of live animals (non-agricultural), preserved animal trophies, animal hides, and animal tissues. For further information, visit: