Get Involved on Campus!
It's easy to get involved at UTMB! With over 120 Registered Student Organizations, an active Student Government Association, and a calendar packed with events and activities, you are sure to find engaging opportunities to take your nose out of your books!
We are currently working on a rotating office schedule. If you need to see someone in particular, please shoot us an email to schedule an appointment.
Announcements & Upcoming Events
Hear-ye, hear-ye! Check out what's happening around campus!
Another Paint & Sip is coming your way! Join us and Clay Cup Studios on September 30th at 6:00pm for a serene autumn painting!
Art Kits - with all supplies included - will be available for the first 50 students to register. Registration begins Monday, September 13 at 5:00pm.
The Q&A Panel will cover the following topics:
- COVID epidemiology surveillance
- Current safety protocols in place at UTMB
- Current COVID impact on academic programs
- Hurricane preparedness
- Janak Patel, MD, Director, Infection Control & Healthcare Epidemiology
- David A. Brown, PT, PhD, FAPTA, Senior Vice President & Dean, School of Health Professions
- Deborah J. Jones, PhD, RN, Senior Vice President & Dean, School of Nursing
- Giulio Taglialatela, PhD, Dean ad interim, Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- Majka B. Woods, PhD, Vice Dean for Academic Affairs, School of Medicine
- Abi Akinpelu, RN, MSN, NP-C, FNP-BC, Director, Student Health
- Scott Boeh, Assistant Vice President, University Student Services & Registrar
The Student Life Activities Committee's (SLAC) September Meeting will take place on September 13th at 12:00pm. SLAC helps Student Life brainstorm, plan, and host events and activities for the entire UTMB Campus.
We would love to hear your ideas and gain your feedback on the types of events you want to see for the Fall Semester!
The event will take place on Zoom. You can register here: https://utmb.us/5yl.
Every year we host a Student Organization Fair to introduce our students to the various organizations on campus! This year, we are going virtual. Join us on Microsoft Teams on September 15th from 5:00pm - 7:00pm to learn about all the ways you can get involved! You can join the Student Organization Team here!
There will be channels within the Team for all of our participating organizations. On the day of the event, you can browse the organization channels and join the meetings to learn more about each org.
If you are a student organization that would like to participate in the fair, fill out our form here.
We love our student organizations, and we want to share them with the UTMB community! Throughout the month of September, we will be hosting September Spotlight - an online initiative to spread information about the organizations on our campus. If you are an officer of a registered student organization and would like to see your org featured, please fill out our form here!