While we already have over 90 registered student organizations, we are always adding more. If you can't find just the organization you're looking for, learn how to start your own!
Ready to submit your proposal? You can access our online proposal form with the button below. You will log into the form using your UTMB credentials. You can save the form at any time and return to it at a later date, if needed.
Student Life will work with you to ensure that all components of the registration forms are complete and on file, including your constitution. Next Step: Risk Management Training!
If you apply during the summer/fall registration period, risk management trainings are held in July and August. Check back later for 2019 dates.
If you apply during the spring registration period, Student Life will work with you to schedule a training individually.
What exactly is the Risk Management Training?
- Legally-required annual training
- Reviews UT System Board of Regents' student organization rules and regulations
- Covers UTMB student organization policies and procedures
- Shares tips on how best to run your organization
- Required attendance by at least 2 authorized officers