Get Involved on Campus!
It's easy to get involved at UTMB! With over 120 Registered Student Organizations, an active Student Government Association, and a calendar packed with events and activities, you are sure to find engaging opportunities to take your nose out of your books!
We are currently working on a rotating office schedule. If you need to see someone in particular, please shoot us an email to schedule an appointment.
Announcements & Upcoming Events
Hear-ye, hear-ye! Check out what's happening around campus!
Huzzah! The Office of Student Life is offering a discount code to all students for the Texas Renaissance Festival. Adults (ages 13 & up) are $24.74 (tax & fees included), and children’s tickets are $13.74 (tax & fees included) (ages 5-12), with children ages 4 and under admitted at no cost. To purchase tickets, visit https://event.etix.com and use the following codes:
Company: UTMB - Office of Student Life
Corporate Code: OSL47
The Q&A Panel will cover the following topics:
- COVID epidemiology surveillance
- Current safety protocols in place at UTMB
- Current COVID impact on academic programs
- Hurricane preparedness
- Janak Patel, MD, Director, Infection Control & Healthcare Epidemiology
- David A. Brown, PT, PhD, FAPTA, Senior Vice President & Dean, School of Health Professions
- Deborah J. Jones, PhD, RN, Senior Vice President & Dean, School of Nursing
- Giulio Taglialatela, PhD, Dean ad interim, Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- Majka B. Woods, PhD, Vice Dean for Academic Affairs, School of Medicine
- Abi Akinpelu, RN, MSN, NP-C, FNP-BC, Director, Student Health
- Scott Boeh, Assistant Vice President, University Student Services & Registrar
The Student Life Activities Committee's (SLAC) October Meeting will take place on October 11th at 12:00pm. SLAC helps Student Life brainstorm, plan, and host events and activities for the entire UTMB Campus.
We would love to hear your ideas and gain your feedback on the types of events you want to see for the Fall Semester!
The event will take place on Zoom. You can register here: https://utmb.us/5yl.