About EHS Assistant
Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Assistant is an environmental health & safety management database that is available online to researchers and staff within the UTMB community. EHSA is user friendly and provides several compliance features such as employee training tracking, chemical inventory management, and web-based response to safety audit deficiencies. The program is web based.
* You must request and be granted access to the system by EHS.
* Your UTMB username and password allow access to the system.
* You must be on the UTMB network or connected using VPN if off-campus in order to access EHS Assistant.
* Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the preferred browsers to use with the system.**
* Mac Users: If on-campus, you will need to use Citrix to access the system.**