I am proud to represent you as a voice for the university
through my role as the President of the Alumni Association.
As UTMB alumni, we share a special bond as graduates of the first medical school in the great state of Texas.
Membership in the Alumni Association is an easy and effective
way to continue your involvement in the life of the university and support medical students following in our footsteps.
We appreciate your annual support to our organization to help fund:
- Ten current-use student scholarships at $2,500 each
- White coats and honor council pins for MS1 students
- Step1 exam study guides for MS2 students
- Match Day celebration events and activities for MS4 students
- The yearly Practice of Medicine event for MS3 and MS4 students that pairs alumni and students together to discuss the various types of practices
Please join me to ensure the future of the John Sealy School of Medicine and UTMB remains strong through your membership.
Jack H. Henry, MD, FACS, FAAOS, AOA
Class of ‘64
President – John Sealy School of Medicine Alumni Association
& Board of Trustees