1. Rossi NA, Gietzen R, Malaya LT, Haroun KB, Conner GC, Coblens O, Resto V, Clement CG, Joshi R. Combined large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma of the oropharynx: a collision course of tumors. Clin Case Rep 2022; 10: e05319.
2. George B, Clement CG. Xanthogranulomatous salpingo-oophoritis associated with diverticular perforation. Hum Pathol 2021 September; 25 doi.org/10.1016/ j.ehpc.2021.
3. Xu X-M, Angelova E, Clement CG. Outcome of atypia of undetermined significance/follicular lesion of undetermined significance in thyroid fine-needle aspirations: a six-year institutional experience. Diagn Cytopathol 2021 May.
4. Rossi NA, Gietzen R, Clement CG, Holstein JF, Pine HS, Szeremeta W, McKinnon BJ, Daram S. Bilateral cervical pilomatricoma: a diagnostic dilemma for the pediatric otolaryngologist. Ear, Nose, & Throat J 2020 Sept.28.
5. George B, Rivera Rolon M, Clement CG. Role of fine-needle aspiration cytology in early diagnosis of fungal infections. Diagn Cytopathol 2020 July;48(7):645-651
6. Rivera Rolon M, Schnadig VJ, Faiz S, Nawgiri R, Clement CG. Salivary gland fine-needle aspiration cytology with the application of the Milan system for risk stratification and histological correlation: a retrospective 6-year study. Diagn Cytopathol
2020. May 26.
7. Wang J, Cui R, Clement CG, Nawgiri R, Powell DW, Pinchuk IV, Watts TL. Activation of PDGFR-α/AKT mediated signaling pathways in oral squamous cell carcinoma by mesenchymal stem/stromal cells promotes anti-apoptosis and decreased sensitivity to
cisplatin. Front Oncol 2020; 28(10):552.
8. Rivera Rolón M, Allen D, Richardson G, Clement C. Abdominal wall clear cell carcinoma: case report of a rare event with potential diagnostic difficulties. Case Rep Pathol 2019 Jul 18; 2019:1695734.
9. Amer S, Ukudeyva A, Pine HS, Campbell G, Clement C. Plexiform schwannoma of the tongue in a pediatric patient with neurofibromatosis type 2: a case report and review of literature. Case Rep Pathol 2018 Oct 15; 2018:9814591.
10. Strayer E, Throndson RR, Clement C, McDaniel K. Myopericytoma of the Lip: A Case Report of this Rare Lesion. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2018 Jul; 76(7):1464-1467.