Hours subject to change during COVID-19 Surges. Call to confirm.
Located at 6416 Broadway, take the 61st street exit, located on the north side.
Phone: (409) 744-2240 or (888) 886-2543
Referral Fax: (409) 772-3680
Dr. Rupp is the Medical Director for Island Pedi West. This location offers both Primary Care and Urgent Care Clinics. We provide services to children and youth from birth through 21 years of age.
Primary Care Clinic Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m.– 5 p.m.
Urgent Care Clinic Hours -
HOURS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DURING COVID-19 SURGES. CALL TO CONFIRM.
Radiology and Point of Care testing available
Pediatrician always on site
Weekday Hours: By Appointment only: Monday: 8am - 3pm AND Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 1pm - 3pm AND Friday 9am - 3pm
Weekday Walk-in Hours: 3:00 - 10:00 p.m.
Weekend Hours: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Most Holidays: 12 noon - 8 p.m.
In addition to general pediatric care, we provide services for:
- Developmental Assessments
- Childhood Infections
- School Problems
We also offer:
- Opportunities to participate in cutting edge clinical trials
- Studies of new vaccines
- Faculty working on the forefront of primary care innovation
- Treatment and prevention strategies using the newest practice guidelines
- Close collaboration with a broad spectrum of specialists and therapists ensuring high level of care
- Academic environment ensuring the most up-to-date diagnostic and evaluation tools
- Providing patients with newest vaccines and vaccine information to assist in keeping their children healthy