Division Director: Andrea M. Glaser MD
- The Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology at UTMB
strives to help children with disorders of the digestive system
including recurrent abdominal pain, reflux, feeding disorders, liver
disease, constipation, and vomiting.
- We are equipped to care for your child and can perform
many procedures, usually with anesthesiology support, including
endoscopy, esophageal pH-impedance probe testing, colonoscopy, breath
hydrogen analysis, percutaneous gastrostomy placement, polyp removal,
foreign body removal.
- We see patients in the outpatient setting in both League
City as well as on Galveston Island and are available for inpatient
consults for those children admitted to John Sealy Hospital.
- We work closely with ancillary staff including
nutrition, social work, counselors, as well as endoscopy staff to
provide well rounded, patient centered care for your child.
- We are actively involved in resident and medical student
education regarding the digestive system of children from birth