6416 Broadway, take the 61st street exit, located on the north side
Primary Care Clinic Hours
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m.– 5 p.m.
(409) 744-2240 or (888) 886-2543
Referral Fax: (409) 772-3680
Urgent Care Clinic Hours
Radiology and Point of Care testing available
Pediatrician always on site
Weekday Appointment Hours:
Weekday Walk-in Hours: 3:00 - 10:00 p.m.
By Appointment only: Monday/Friday 9am - 3pm AND Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 1pm - 3pm
Weekend Hours: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Most Holidays: 12 noon - 8 p.m.
We provide services to children and youth from birth through 21 years of age. In addition to General Pediatric Care, we provide services for:
We also offer:
- Opportunities to participate in cutting edge clinical trials
- Studies of new vaccines
- Literacy promotion through Reach Out and Read and Island Pedi Book Club
- Faculty working on the forefront of primary care innovation
- Treatment and prevention strategies using the newest practice guidelines
- Close collaboration with a broad spectrum of specialists and therapists ensuring high level of care
- Academic environment ensuring the most up-to-date diagnostic and evaluation tools
- Providing patients with newest vaccines and vaccine information to assist in keeping their children healthy