Departments at UTMB change often. If your department has experienced any of the following changes, please contact Records Management immediately so we can work with you to modify your Records Retention Schedule as necessary.
- Your department has merged with another department.
- Your department is closing.
- Your department now offers new services or has a new program.
- Your department no longer offers a particular service or program.
- You want to store new records in offsite storage.
- A rule, law, IHOP Policy, or an accreditation requirement has changed.
- A new hospital, clinic, or department has been acquired.
- You do not see your department listed on our website and need a Records Retention Schedule created for your department.