For more pages, click the Navigation Menu above
WHAT IS TriNetX
TriNetX at UTMB HEALTH provides researchers the ability to explore a limited, de-identified set of patient data. This tool is most useful for identification of patient cohorts in preparation for research.
TriNetX is the global health
research network enabling healthcare organizations, biopharma and contract research organizations (CROs) to collaborate, enhance trial design, accelerate recruitment and bring new therapies to market faster.
We invite you to look over the TriNetX website and see for yourself the capabilities that await.
- Optimize Clinical Research - Real-time access to patient populations, driven and refreshed by electronic medical record (EMR) data, to determine protocol feasibility, cohort analysis and site identification.
- Analyze Real-World Data - Longitudinal clinical data combined with state-of-the-art analytics for the creation of real-world evidence (RWE).
- Easy to use - Intuitive design.
- Predictive analytics - Projects rates at which new patients match eligibility criteria.
- Real-time - Scenario modeling for protocol feasibility.
- Network - Form collaborative networks with peer institutions and research their patient population
- Secure - Compliant with international privacy regulations.
- Self-service - Access to fresh patient data.
- TriNetX has a training center within the application for self help.
- Belong to the TriNetX community and ask questions, get answers and learn from other TriNetX users.
- Staff available for training and to assist in analyzing the data that is important to you.
Who can use it? Any Principal Investigator, Study Team, or individual can request access to TrinNetX.
How do I get access? Go to https://utmb.us/3ve and submit your request.
Find your Trusted Requestor here!
Trouble with access? Please contact CTSA@utmb.edu or x72872 (CTSA).
Download The TriNetX PDF
Please see our Exempt Determination document for what is exempt from IRB review.
Log in here: https://live.trinetx.com/