The Olympus BX61 Upright Microscope is equipped with a with a monochrome camera to capture fluorescent images with standard wavelength filters. The fully motorized stage accommodates microscope slides.
Microscope brochure: Olympus BX61 Fully Motorized Upright Fluorescence Microscope
- View the Training Video(s) for the correct operation of the microscope.
- Read the required documents and, if possible, the suggested reading links.
- Download the user agreement and send the completed form by email to Dr. Irma Cisneros.
- Contact Dr. Irma Cisneros in order to gain badge access to the laboratory.
- After access is granted, contact Dr. Irma Cisneros for orientation, training, and computer access.