The Olympus IX73 Inverted Microscope is equipped with a color camera
for light microscopy and with a monochrome camera to capture
fluorescent images with standard wavelength filters. The stage
accommodates microscope slides, multi-well plates, flasks, and petri
plates. A dedicated computer has the Olympus cellSens software for
Olympus IX73 Microscope brochure
- View the Training Video(s) for the correct operation of the microscope.
- Read the required documents and, if possible, the suggested reading links.
- Download the user agreement and send the completed form by email to Dr. Irma Cisneros.
- Contact Dr. Irma Cisnerosin order to gain badge access to the laboratory.
- After access is granted, contact Dr. Irma Cisneros for orientation, training, and computer access.