400 Harborside Drive Suite 103
Phone: (409) 772-3695
or toll free (888) 886-2543
Referral Fax: (409) 772-3680
M–F: 8:00 a.m.– 5:00 p.m.
Specialty Care Clinic only - 1st and 3rd Saturdays 8:00 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Dr. Rupp is the Medical Director for Island Pedi East. This location provides both Primary Care and Specialty Care services to children and youth from birth through 21
years of age.
In addition to general pediatric care, we provide services for:
We also offer:
- Opportunities to participate in cutting edge clinical trials
- Studies of new vaccines
- Literacy promotion through Reach Out and Read and Island Pedi Book Club
- Faculty working on the forefront of primary care innovation
- Treatment and prevention strategies using the newest practice guidelines
- Close collaboration with a broad spectrum of specialists and therapists ensuring high level of care
- Academic environment ensuring the most up-to-date diagnostic and evaluation tools
- Providing patients with newest vaccines and vaccine information to assist in keeping their children healthy