Children's Health Service Primary Care
Director: Patricia S. Beach MD
We have excellent Primary Care physicians, that work closely with the care givers and specialist (when necessary) to make sure your child is in good health. In addition, you will find we:
- Staff various primary care Pediatric Clinics in Galveston County
- Provide limited medical services in the Newborn Nursery at UTMB
- Support various clinical research projects which occur in the outpatient pediatric clinics, including vaccine trials and research on common pediatric condition.
- Provide regional leadership through the Forensic Assessment Center Network to consult with and develop expertise among area medical and law enforcement personnel regarding victims of child maltreatment
- Assist in the development of clinical skills in pediatrics for medical students and residents
- Work with the Galveston County Advocacy Center to
coordinate the assessment and care of child victims of
- We also provide services to newly-placed foster children designed to address their particular physical, social and emotional needs as they transition in to new settings.
FOR APPOINTMENTS, REFILLS OR QUESTIONS - CALL 888-886-2543